Making sure your employees are healthy and safe while on the job is an important part of your business. At ER-DOX Urgent Care, your employees won’t sit in a waiting room while on the clock. Our physicians are experienced in treating work-related injuries as well as performing various physicals, providing proper paperwork and speedy results. We know you want to ensure the safety of your employees, that is why we are here. Our urgent care provides a wide range of occupational health services for your business.
In House Occupational Medicine Services:
We perform Corporate PE that can be customized to every individual needs or fulfill company’s requirements, including but not limited to pre-employment, return to duty, annual, bi-annual with and without PPD.
• Health and safety, ergonomic and environmental assessments.
• OSHA-mandated medical screenings for groups that have been exposed to hazards such as asbestos, lead, and other toxic substances.
• Health and safety education and training programs
• Fit-for-duty evaluation
• Return-to-work assessments
• Firefighter, police & OSHA physicals
• Diagnosis & treatment of work-related injuries
• Pre & post employment placement testing (Includes medical history and physical exam)
• DOT & CDL physicals
• Teach employees how to lift properly and prevent injury.
• Workers compensation Injuries
• Smoking cessation classes
• Vaccines & immunizations
• Heat stress training
• Drug screening & analysis
• Full laboratory services
• Eye exams
• Lift test
• Digital x-rays
• BAT (Breath Alcohol Test)
• COVID-19 testing
• Fit & respirator clearance